The Good Grid for Reentry Terms and Conditions
All contents are Copyright © 1992-2013 The Good Grid for Reentry and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
No portion of this service may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from The Good Grid for Reentry and/or its affiliates.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our site (the Site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, and the subject matter of this agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification, or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
3. Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
5. DISCLAIMER. ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PUBLISHED IN GOOD FAITH AND FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS, OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WHILE WE ENDEAVOUR TO KEEP THE INFORMATION UP TO DATE AND CORRECT, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY AND ACCURACY OF THIS INFORMATION. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CONSTANTLY AVAILABLE, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL. ANY ACTION YOU TAKE UPON THE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES AND DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE. NOTHING ON THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES, OR IS MEANT TO BE, ADVICE OF ANY KIND. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET OUT IN THIS WEBSITE DISCLAIMER ARE REASONABLE, IF YOU DO NOT THINK THEY ARE REASONABLE, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVIALABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. PLEASE BE ALSO AWARE THAT WHEN YOU LEAVE OUR WEBSITE, OTHER SITES MAY HAVE DIFFERENT PRIVACY POLICIES AND TERMS WHICH ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
6. Third-Party Website. From our website, you can visit other websites by allowing hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content, nature, and availability of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. Such Websites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access the third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
7. Submissions. All suggestions, idea, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
8. Sharing Content and Information. Information published by you while using the Public setting, is accessible to anyone on the Site and can be used and/or associated with you.
9. Safety. To ensure the Site is safe and professional, you agree to the following commitments regarding the information included in posts and content.
a. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications.
b. You will not collect other users’ content or information using automated means (harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
c. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing on the Site.
d. You will not upload viruses or malicious code.
e. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else, without their permission.
f. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass other users.
g. You will not post content that could be considered hate speech, threatening, pornographic, inciting violence, or containing nudity.
h. You will not use the Site for purposes of anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
i. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Site.
j. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement or our policies.
10. Registration and Account Security. To reduce false and fraudulent information on the Site, you agree to the following commitments regarding registering and maintaining the security of accounts.
a. You will not provide false personal information on the Site, or create an account for anyone other than yourself or your organization without permission.
b. You will not share passwords, allow other users to access your account, or do anything else that might otherwise jeopardize the security of your account or your organizations account.
c. The Site reserves the right to remove or reclaim a user name or organization name if we believe it is appropriate to do so (such as trademark violations).
11. Protecting Other Users’ Rights. The Site expects all users to respect the rights of other users on the Site, and we reserve the right to take the following actions.
a. The Site can remove any content or information posted to the Site that violates this Agreement or our policies.
12. Venue Only. The Site only provides a venue for enabling connections between users for the fulfillment of services or tasks. The Site is not responsible for the quality, timing, legality, failure to provide, performance, or any other aspects, actions, or omissions of Users performing services or tasks. We do not have control of any aspect of the service or task once a user has acquired the services or tasks. The Site cannot confirm that each user is who they claim to be and therefore, cannot and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability identity or background check information or any information provided through the service or task. The Site does not provide any transaction ability. You assume responsibility for completing transactions for all services and/or task acquired through the Site.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties for Tasks. Posting and acquiring tasks is entirely at your own risk. Tasks are provided on an AS IS basis without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Site makes no warranties or representations about 1) the accuracy or completeness of the content provided through the task or the content of any sites linked to the task and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content, 2) personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the service or task, and 3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein. The Site does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any service advertised or offered by a third party through the task or any hyperlinked website.