The Good Grid Terms and Conditions
All contents are Copyright © 1992-2013 The Good Grid and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
No portion of this service may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from The Good Grid and/or its affiliates.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our site (the Site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, and the subject matter of this agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification, or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
3. Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
5. DISCLAIMER. ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PUBLISHED IN GOOD FAITH AND FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS, OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WHILE WE ENDEAVOUR TO KEEP THE INFORMATION UP TO DATE AND CORRECT, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY AND ACCURACY OF THIS INFORMATION. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CONSTANTLY AVAILABLE, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL. ANY ACTION YOU TAKE UPON THE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES AND DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE. NOTHING ON THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES, OR IS MEANT TO BE, ADVICE OF ANY KIND. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET OUT IN THIS WEBSITE DISCLAIMER ARE REASONABLE, IF YOU DO NOT THINK THEY ARE REASONABLE, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVIALABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. PLEASE BE ALSO AWARE THAT WHEN YOU LEAVE OUR WEBSITE, OTHER SITES MAY HAVE DIFFERENT PRIVACY POLICIES AND TERMS WHICH ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
6. Third-Party Website. From our website, you can visit other websites by allowing hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content, nature, and availability of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. Such Websites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access the third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
7. Submissions. All suggestions, idea, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
8. Sharing Content and Information. Information published by you while using the Public setting, is accessible to anyone on the Site and can be used and/or associated with you.
9. Safety. To ensure the Site is safe and professional, you agree to the following commitments regarding the information included in posts and content.
a. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications.
b. You will not collect other users’ content or information using automated means (harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
c. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing on the Site.
d. You will not upload viruses or malicious code.
e. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else, without their permission.
f. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass other users.
g. You will not post content that could be considered hate speech, threatening, pornographic, inciting violence, or containing nudity.
h. You will not use the Site for purposes of anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
i. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Site.
j. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement or our policies.
10. Registration and Account Security. To reduce false and fraudulent information on the Site, you agree to the following commitments regarding registering and maintaining the security of accounts.
a. You will not provide false personal information on the Site, or create an account for anyone other than yourself or your organization without permission.
b. You will not share passwords, allow other users to access your account, or do anything else that might otherwise jeopardize the security of your account or your organizations account.
c. The Site reserves the right to remove or reclaim a user name or organization name if we believe it is appropriate to do so (such as trademark violations).
11. Protecting Other Users’ Rights. The Site expects all users to respect the rights of other users on the Site, and we reserve the right to take the following actions.
a. The Site can remove any content or information posted to the Site that violates this Agreement or our policies.
12. Venue Only. The Site only provides a venue for enabling connections between users for the fulfillment of services or tasks. The Site is not responsible for the quality, timing, legality, failure to provide, performance, or any other aspects, actions, or omissions of Users performing services or tasks.We do not have control of any aspect of the service or task once a user has acquired the services or tasks. The Site cannot confirm that each user is who they claim to be and therefore, cannot and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability identity or background check information or any information provided through the service or task. The Site does not provide any transaction ability. You assume responsibility for completing transactions for all services and/or task acquired through the Site.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties for Tasks. Posting and acquiring tasks is entirely at your own risk. Tasks are provided on an AS IS basis without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Site makes no warranties or representations about 1) the accuracy or completeness of the content provided through the task or the content of any sites linked to the task and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content, 2) personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the service or task, and 3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein. The Site does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any service advertised or offered by a third party through the task or any hyperlinked website.
Updated and adopted on 01/01/2019
- On TGG
- In email, text and other electronic message between you, or a Provider, and TGG
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Site or are otherwise provided by us, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you, or an intermediary, and the Site
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
You may be asked to provide Personal Information to use TGG. Except for Personal Information required to access and use TGG, (including, your name, e-mail address, and Date of Birth), you are not required to provide the Personal Information that we request while you use TGG; however, if you choose not to do so, in many cases, you will not be able to utilize the Site to its full capability or access all features of TGG.
We may also combine your Personal Information with information of other users or visitors of TGG to provide and improve our products, services, features, performance, content, and marketing. If your Personal Information is combined with the Personal Information of other users and visitors of TGG, it will be combined in a way that it becomes Non-Personal Information (described in Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information section below).
If you create an account on TGG, you are able to control and are responsible for controlling, the privacy settings of your profile on TGG. The Request Access settings will allow you to select whether you want other authorized users to view or access your Personal Information while using TGG. You are responsible for determining whether you want a user (such as a Provider) to view or access all of your Personal Information. We strongly encourage you to carefully consider whether you allow other users of TGG to view or access your Personal Information when reviewing Request Access. Any information, including Personal Information, that you post or include in your profile on the Site may be publicly available to other users of TGG unless you review and control your privacy settings. Regardless, your password will not be accessible to users or visitors of TGG, unless you provide your password to other users and visitors through message or other means.
What Personal Information We Collect
The following is not a complete list, but is meant to provide you with examples of how we may collect your Personal Information:
- When you create an account on TGG, we may collect your e-mail address, your username and your password, and any additional information that you volunteer to us as part of your profile, including but not limited to, your name, gender, date of birth, address, phone number, education, and employment information. If you are a Provider, we may also collect information about your organizations such as, the executive director, services provided, eligibility requirements, physical address, hours of operation and any limitations that you provide to us regarding the scope of your services.
- When a client or Provider sends messages on TGG, we may collect any information that you put in your message, including any photos, videos or other attachments.
- We may collect any information that you post to TGG, including the types of services that you are requesting or providing, connections that you have made with Providers, family connections or dependent information that you link through TGG.
- When you request service or accept service request while using TGG, we may collect the type of services requested, the timeliness of acceptance of the appointment request, and any other information transmitted as part of the request or acceptance.
- When you use TGG to search for services, we may collect the type of services, the location of services, the type of insurance or any other filters that you apply to narrow your search results.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The following is not a complete list, but is meant to provide you with examples of how we may use your Personal Information:
- We may use your Personal Information, including date of birth, to verify your identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
- We may use your zip code, postal address or IP address to identify services’ proximity for requests and searches.
- We may use the Personal Information that you submit to us so that we may contact you to respond to inquiries and requests from you.
- We may use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to aid us in providing better services and products to you.
- We may use your Personal Information to provide you with important communications, such as changes to TGG Terms and Conditions or policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with TGG, you may not opt out of receiving important notices.
- We may use your Personal Information to provide you with newsletters or other electronic marketing materials unless you request through the Privacy Settings not to receive such communications from us.
- If you have created an account on TGG, when you receive a message to your TGG profile we will send you an automated e-mail message to notify you that a message is waiting. You may unsubscribe from this option in the Privacy Settings of your profile.
- If you register in TGG as a Provider, we may use the information that you provide to maintain the public Search Directory, so that visitors may access and use the information.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We use Non-Personal Information to analyze inquiries, requests and usage patterns of TGG, to enhance the services we provide and to improve the Site. We reserve the right to use and disclose Non-Personal Information to third parties at our discretion.
Cookies and Other Technologies
TGG may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. Cookies are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. We may use both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on TGG.
Session Cookies expire once you close your web browser.
Persistent Cookies stay on your computer until you delete them. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following the help file directions of your web browser.
Please note, if you disable Cookies, certain features of TGG may not be available.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
At times TGG may make certain Personal Information available to strategic partners that work with TGG or Protech Solutions to provide products and services. When you provide feedback on TGG, the feedback page may be hosted or managed by a third-party service provider. We also may share your personal information with our software support and maintenance vendors regarding specific issues with your profile, with TGG that may need resolution. We may also share your personal information with our third-party service providers that provide electronic data security to TGG (as discussed in the How We Protect Your Personal Information section below). Personal Information will only be shared by TGG to provide or improve TGG, our services, and products; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Service Providers (Providers)
When you use TGG to request a service from a Provider or authorize TGG to provide case management services through Workspaces, you are consenting and authorizing TGG, or any of its related entities or contractors, to share your Personal Information with Providers in connection with your service request. We do not guarantee that such a service request will be accepted by the Provider or that the Provider will act on your service request.
We cannot control how others will use the information that you disclose to them via TGG, whether by viewing your profile or through messages sent between you and a Provider. The information that you provide via TGG may be re-disclosed by a Provider or other users of TGG to whom you provide the information. The services provided by a Provider, and any information that you disclose to a Provider in requesting, accessing or using the services of a Provider are governed by the privacy practices of the Provider and laws applicable to such Provider. Once you provide access or use of your Personal Information to a user of TGG, we make no representations or warranties as to how the user may use or subsequently disclose your Personal Information. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of your Provider.
TGG allows Providers to create and manage Workspaces. Workspaces are employees or designees of the Provider or groups of Providers with whom the Client establishes connections related to the services that you seek or goals that you have set. When you create or join a Workspace on TGG, certain Personal Information may be implicitly shared with Workspace members. For example, if you connect both your psychiatrist or other behavioral health provider and also your Employment Specialist to your Workspace your Employment Specialist may be able to see that you are connected with a psychiatrist and may assume that you are being treated for a behavioral health condition. As the Client, you control what providers can view and/or share with other providers. Consider carefully who you include in your Workspace, through Request Access, and what information you share. Likewise, Providers that are subject to the more stringent privacy and security regulations and policies, for example, healthcare providers or educators, acknowledge that each is responsible for its own compliance with applicable privacy and security regulations and policies, including obtaining all required consents to disclose information or to identify an individual as a patient. We make available Universal Consent documents with respect to disclosure of protected health information and education records. Clients may access this in their Files and Folders on TGG. We may disclose information in accordance with Workspace connections and the privacy settings of the Client. Providers should consider what information may be disclosed to other Providers by virtue of their joining or collaborating with a Workspace.
It may be necessary – by law, legal process, litigation and/or requests from public and governmental authorities – for TGG to disclose your Personal Information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement or other issues of public importance, a disclosure is necessary or appropriate. In all cases, we will notify you as quickly as practicable before providing any Personal Information, unless we are legally prohibited by law from doing so or we believe in good faith that notifying you may endanger the life of you or someone else, cause serious physical injury to an individual, cause property loss or damage, or hinder a criminal investigation.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
TGG takes the security of your Personal Information very seriously. TGG has contracted with a third-party that holds a certification from the HITRUST Alliance, to ensure the security of your Personal Information complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, Security Standards for the Protection of Electronic Protected Health Information (HIPAA). TGG uses industry standard layering and encryption technology to protect your Personal Information once you submit it to us. The Personal Information that you submit to TGG is stored in encrypted form. We also have access controls and network firewalls in place on the Site to protect your Personal Information.
While we have taken significant steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the collection, use, disclosure, transfer, or storage of Personal Information. The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of TGG, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to TGG. Any transmission to us by you of your Personal Information is at your own risk.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access of Personal Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging onto TGG and visiting your profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or remove any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information or delete information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Even if you delete your profile and Personal Information from the Site, copies of your profile or Personal Information may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, might have been copied or stored by other TGG users that you granted access to such information, or may be retained as discussed in the Integrity and Retention of Personal Information section of this Policy.
Children and Education
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children using TGG and services.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental or legal guardian consent. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of a child under the age of 13 outside the above circumstances, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Our Commitment to You